Friday, September 05, 2008

Brillante Weblog Premio 2008


Thank you Angeline , Cendrine , Olivelylz & My Lovely "A" for giving me an award! smile I am very honoured to receive this award from 3 of you! biggrin

Here are the rules that come with the award:

The rules are these:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to these blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

I am nominating readers that are on my "blogs that I read"!smile I know I am supposed to award this to 7 people... But since 4 bloggers awarded this to me, I can award this to 28 readers right? Hehehe.... lol

3 comments:

Angeline said...

*laugh* Someone is so popular!

Mommy Lose Weight said...

tat's so smart of you ! haha..

blurblur said...

Erm...I wanted to award this to you as well leh, it's still sitting in my drafts...hee hee...

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies