Sunday, September 14, 2008

Charmaine's Birthday Party


LZ have been looking forward to Charmaine's birthday party @ Frisk 'n' Romp, especially L. She get to spend time with Rachel besides being in church and enrichment class.smile The girls have known each other since nursery days. It took Z quite a while to warm up to the party, maybe because he doesn't know anyone besides the siblings. At least I managed to coax him to play a few games.

Rachel & L were playing the newspaper game. L tried to carried Rachel and I was worried that both will fall. At one point, Rachel tried to carry L too! I was laughing so much that I forgot the record it.

Nicholas, who is Rachel & Charmaine's brother, was very generous with his hugs. smile He hugged several times whenever Rachel asked him to. L loves it! Besides that, she loves playing with little ones. smile

I was proud of LZ for being so well behaved at the party and they also finished the food that was served. I think they must be very hungry after all the games. smile I enjoyed myself too coz Michelle and her hubby have been wonderful hosts, chatting with me whenever they can.smile Michelle, thank you for inviting us to the party!

After the party, LZdaddy meet up with us and we had our late lunch. We were supposed to attend the town council lantern festival party but we were too tired after the party and shopping for the fridge. YES! We are finally getting a new fridge!

6 comments:

blurblur said...

Looks like they really had fun! Z is looking very handsome in that polo tee! :)

Angeline said...

Awww....! so sweet! Just by looking at the 2 best friends hug each other and L carrying Rachel...just warms my heart!

allthingspurple said...

L looks like she is rather tall for her age too. Or is that the angle of the camera? Or is Rachel younger than L?

Rachel said...

So glad you guys can make it. Love the video clip, so cute the way they danced.

Feel so bad for not being a better host..i kept talking to you and forgot to get you food to eat. So horrible of me!

LZmommy said...

Blur Blur
Yes :) They have a wonderful time. Thank you for your compliment :)

Angeline
Yes :) I feel the same way too.

Allthingspurple
Both of them are of the same age. Rachel is older than L by half year. I think she is consider tall for her age.

Michelle
That's why I can't resist posting it here :)

Hey! You have a great host and you forgotten you offered me the food as soon as it was displayed :)

Aces Family said...

HI LZmommy,

Such a wonderful party LZ attended and i guessed the birthday girl also enjoyed herself.. : )

cheers,
astee

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies