Thursday, September 04, 2008

Lovely Day


Weather was nice and I decided to bring LZ out for cycling.smile LZdaddy was not so keen on me bringing LZ out cycling on my own so he came back early to join us.smile

Glad that we made effort to spend some fun time with them during this school holiday since both have been studying hard during this school holiday. They deserved a break. Though L is the one having exam soon, Z joined in to do plenty of homework. Like I said before, Z enjoys doing homework.smile

LZdaddy said it was a good exercise for us, they cycle we walk. smile With him around, I can take my time to walk. Hehehe... I wished I could cycle or roller blade with them.... The weather was great except the occasional mozzie bite. I remembered to put repellent for them but forgot about ourselves.

After cycling, we went to the Japanese restaurant for dinner. Great company, great food and great fun. What more can I ask for on such a lovely day? smile

10 comments:

Rachel said...

Too bad we can't go with LZ..LZdaddy is so sweet and thoughtful to "dump" his work aside and accompany you gals!

Angeline said...

that's not just a lovely day, its a fantastic day!

3lilangels said...

Sounds like a real fun day. One way to check the weight gain is to walk/exercise a lot, so will we be seeing a lot of outdoor shots?

I also put on a lot for the first two pregnancy. With the third, I did prenatal yoga and pilates and did not gain as much. The baby was about the same size, so the weight gain for the first two was definitely on me.

allthingspurple said...

sigh..lovely family, considerate husband, lovely food. Can't ask for more !

Aces Family said...

Hi LZmommy,

Yes, exercise as walking is good for you. It will built up stamina.

Take more walks tgther.. : )

cheers.
astee

Oliveoylz said...

Such a nice family activity together...The pictures are precious!

blurblur said...

Nothing beats spending such a wonderful day with your loved ones! :)

Jan Lee said...

It's so nice of LZDaddy....so sayang you....so envious leh!!! heehee....but after all the hard work in taking care of the family....that's the least he should do lar....you deserve it!

Jacss said...

yr huby was indeed mindful...i wouldn't hv allow a preg. wife to take 2 kids out all by herself too!
ooh...can't imagine my boys ever enjoy doing their schoolworks!!

rachelsee said...

I just realised that your prince is abt the same age as my son. He looks pretty tall and big for his age.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies