Friday, September 12, 2008

L's Ballet Lesson

Today, parents were invited to sit in for the ballet lesson and to talk about the upcoming exams(extra lessons) It was great to be able to sit in again to see my little girl dancing.smile For this coming exams, L will have to go for extra lessons for 6 months to be prepared!

It was not easy to arrange timing for all the kids as the rest will be going to P1 next year. L is the oldest there and also the tallest... Those friends that started with her have already quit or change their timing. She asked me why is she the only P1 around and I have to explain to her.

Being the only P1 student and the only one having exams soon, I told the teacher about it and the teacher was very sweet to start the coaching class(extra lesson) in November when the exams are over.


L doing stretching and warm up exercises.



Having her regular lesson.



Part of the exam piece

4 comments:

Rachel said...

wow..its really not easy doing ballet! A lot of leg muscle needed! No wonder L so strong she can carry R!

Angeline said...

so it was ballet eh? I never knew that, sorry! I have been wondering all along, where did L get her graceful posture and mannerism from? Hmmm...I thought it was inherited from mommy...Oooops!

she's the tallest ya? looked like big jiejie of the class...

LZmommy said...

Rachel
You know, that day R tried to carry L too and I was so worried she will flatten R. Hahaha...

Angeline
Hahaha... I used to learn ballet too and I thought it would be good that she is interested in ballet coz she has been a very rough girl and it would do her good to learn the right thing :)

She is tallest though she is only one year apart from the rest.

Health Freak Mommy said...

This reminds me that I have to decide whether I want to send Alycia to sit for her ballet exam. Hmmm.... hard to decide.
What grade is L in?

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies