Thursday, October 02, 2008

Bento #90

Bento #90
Pooh shaped bread & butter, Pooh shaped apples, ham & cheese omelette and container with ketchup.

I used the Pooh shaped cookie cutter this time instead of the veggie cutter so she will have bigger pieces of the food. This is my first time preparing omelette for her bento and she finished everything.smile

My girl told me tomorrow not to prepare any bento for her. The school encourages the lower primary to eat more veggie and fruits, hence they have a competition. The students will collect point cards for the class but I'm not sure what they will get.

L's class actually has collected more than enough points but someone stole the point cards from their class ( later I heard from my girl they caught the boy, who is not from their class). Her classmates decided to collect the points tomorrow as it is the last day. My girl decided to help so asked me not to pack any bento for her. Looks like the classmates are very united.smile

7 comments:

3lilangels said...

Cutesy bento. You should use the Pooh Bear bento box. So nice of L to forgo her bento to help her classmates to collect points.

Angie said...

ohhh.. does tt mean you will be making less bento for the time being? *sad*

2xMum said...

The Pooh shaped apples so cute! I wonder how to cut it out as the apple shape is round...

Louisa May said...

mmmm... your bentos just get better and better all the time ! Sorry, it's been a while since i posted - so tied up. Anyway, hope L's preparing well for exams - sure no problem there, and Z - he's really lost the small boy look ya... like all set to be big bro already !! :) take care of yourself !

Angeline said...

nothing in the world is not steal-a-ble I guess...and for such incidents at this age...*sigh*

Oliveoylz said...

I am so so impressed with your skills again. How amazing to cut out Pooh's shape out from an apple. Hats off to you!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Your Pooh shaped apples turned out so well! Mine can never turn out well, esp. the face part. Do you use big apples?

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies