Monday, October 06, 2008

Bento #91

Bento #91
Top tier: HK shaped jellies with lychee flavoured nata and heart shaped dragonfruits. Bottom tier: Stir fry pork with snow peas & shitake mushroom and shaped rice with denbu toppings.

Finally found the red dragonfruits! Seen 3lilangels having it in the bento and I was unable to find it till now. L likes it as much as the white one. Z is funny, he doesn't take the white one but like this. rolleyes To me, both taste the same leh...

My girl asked for jelly since last week and I finally have the 'mood' to do it for her. I am so lazy nowadays.razz I felt bad actually... LZdaddy commented he hasn't eaten jelly for a while and he was happy when he saw that I prepared it. But I only allowed him to eat few pieces of it cos the cute designs are for LZ. So mean hor?

Jacss & Angeleyes were asking what is denbu in bento #89. This is the one that I used and it is fish powder (correct me if I'm wrong).

3 comments:

Jacss said...

ok...thks for showing me d denbu! it looks like fish roe to me...hehe, not sure if they r d same!!
anyway, i've not buy this bf coz it is so damn exp've here la...

Angeline said...

oh girl, its ok to be lazy for awhile, infact you have been TOO hardworking already....now that you are with Beanie, its 'excusable' dear... *wink*

Angeleyes said...

ooohh... fish ah???? I tot those flowers!!! hehehehe

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies