Thursday, October 09, 2008

Bento #93

Bento #93
Top: Chicken gyoza & fried udon. Bottom: Longan, grapes & ice cream biscuits.

Actually it was Z who wanted to eat fried udon and I thought might as well prepare that for L. I think I am lacking in creativity lately in preparing bento. Have been feeling tired and my back is aching. sad I'm just glad I still have the energy to prepare bento for L.

L told me her classmates are 'fighting' to have her ice cream biscuits but I only pack 2 for her so she kept it for herself. She (called me during recess) told me some of them said they don't want to be her friend if she doesn't share. She told them they can ask their mommies to get it for them and if they are really her friends, they shouldn't said that to her (that's what I told her). Hmmmm.... Why nowadays kids like to say such things? I think my girl did the right thing.smile

2 comments:

Angeline said...

*clap clap clap* Mommy, you treat her well...

its awful (how kids react to different situation) nowadays, especially when both parents are working and they are left with care-takers who uses the 'old method' of teaching.... kids ended up very self-centered and AS IF the whole world owes it to them...

my nieces are like that... and my boy is picking up such sentences in school too... *sigh* peer influence is often so strong, isn't it?

LZmommy said...

Yes, peer influence is something we worried about so that's why it is important for us to educate our kids and let's hope we are doing a good job :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies