Monday, October 13, 2008

Bento #94

Photobucket
Top: Marshmallow, sliced oranges. Bottom: Fried rice with bacon, edamame on sticks and prawn tempura.

My girl had a good appetite! She finished everything in the box! On top of that, she bought extra food from the canteen. I think she used up all the energy on preparing for exams that she ate so much.smile

When I asked her how was the Listening Comprehension & spelling, she replied it was easy! Gosh! That makes me worried.... Not sure if I should trust her.... Perhaps I should have in confident in my girl....

6 comments:

Jacss said...

i like d bear face marshmallow, so cute & colorful some more!! yr girl surely has a good appetite ehh...must be working very hard on d brain!!

Rachel said...

shouldn't be a problem for her la..listerning compre and spelling should be chicken feet for your smart little princess :)

I like the baby gaga on your banner..so cute!

Angeline said...

typical reaction lah...
when the kids say tough, we go "Siao liao"

when the kids say easy, we go "wonder how many silly mistakes he/she made"

hey girl, what is edamame?

3lilangels said...

Of course she would have good appetite with such yummy food.

Girlet also came back saying her tests are very easy, and she's the first one to complete. That really got me worried of carelessness. We mothers are a real worried bunch. *_^

Girlet can't stop asking question about the baby gaga banner, and is really looking forward to see how the baby grows.

allthingspurple said...

If L says it's easy peasy, I guess you can rest easy, Jane. haha. I have no doubt of her ability. She is such a bright girl !!

And prawn tempura! Your ideas always nudge me in the right directions !

Jan Lee said...

where did you get the edamame??? I can't seem to find it anywhere......:)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies