Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Bento #95

Photobucket
In the box: Longan & strawberries, steamed corn with carrots, egg flower, pork cutlets and bear shaped rice.

I think the bears look horrible! I was in a rush that I didn't have time to put the features properly. Nevertheless, my girl likes today's bento.smile

Tomorrow princess will be having her English paper 2 and next week she will be having Chinese & Maths. Hope I have enough time to go through revision with her. When she is having exams, it is like the whole family having exams. Haiz... Which is a good thing, coz Z watches less TV but I am so tired....

10 comments:

Rachel said...

colourful bento..so attractive!

ya..when R was having exam, no TV for everyone too (including Nic and C)

LHS said...

yeah, the look is doesn't matter, as long as is prepared heartily by mommy

Angeline said...

the way you put the sweet corn and carrot reminds me of pineapple tart..

Angie said...

it's nice!! what you did "in a hurry" was what i am only able to achieve under normal circumstances. sigh~~ so much improvement for me to catch up!!

allthingspurple said...

Whenever I am in a hurry, my nori features goes off too. haha. but yours are proportionately in the right place. How do you do your pork cutlets? I normally season mine with soy sauce before I dipped them in flour egg and flour again. But I love to try other ways too.

3lilangels said...

My bears would look lopsided even when I'm not rushing. I find the whole cutting and placing nori on onigiri very tedious, and hardly do it nowadays. So really salute you on your bentos.

All the mothers seem to be busy this exam season. *_*

blurblur said...

Kekeke..I'm sure the taste is still nice despite the looks! :)

Ahhh...next year will be my turn, when Damien has his exams...i'm sure it will be very stressful...ahhh...

Family First said...

If your little one finished it, it means its really good!

Jacss said...

i also agree...to manage those tiny eyes, nose & mouth can be a challenge!! yr pork cutley looks tempting.....
such varieties can take quite some time too heh!
on yr princess exam, i think over at spore it's more stressful & tense...??

Angeleyes said...

The bear couple looks ok mah!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies