Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bento #98 & My Thought

Bento #98
Left: 2 Prawn tempura, quail eggs, cube rice with seaweed & denbu toppings, blanched brocoli & carrots. Right: Longan with grapes and some chocolates.

When I look at the bento, I thought I may have prepared too much for L but I was wrong! Her appetite has increased.smile At least today she didn't have to buy extra food from canteen.smile

I spent the whole day yesterday packing their wardrobe and drawers... At least a mission accomplished.smile That is some spaces for Beanie to put his clothes and stuffs. Yeah! It was tiring man! I don't remembered how many times I have to stop and continue.... Glad that LZ were able to play on their own and LZdaddy was there to help out a little.smile

I'm so worried that I may deliver early... Many thoughts go through my mind... Not sure if I will be able to clear up the house in time for Beanie's arrival... Will I be able to cope with 2 children and a baby? etc... The beginning of next year will be a trying time for me... Let's hope things will be fine...

2 comments:

Angeline said...

Ohhhh.... its those times again... the 'worrying' time I called it. It was around this time too that I start to worry this and worry that, its just so normal, don't fight it, just talk it out....

Aces Family said...

Hi LZmommy,

Understand your concerns but it's all part & parcel of adjusting to welcome Beanie.

I have strong Faith in you and your family. You guys will be able to adjust well to the new family member.

Meanwhile, enjoy the final trimester..it may be a LONG, LONG time for your next experience..hee : P

Take care.

cheers,
astee

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies