Friday, October 24, 2008

Finally It's Over!

Yes! L's exams is finally over! This also means 'mine' too! Hahaha....

She told me yesterday they saw the teacher in-charge of marking their English papers, returned the marked papers to their form teacher. They were all excited, hoping teacher would reveal their results to them. Did she? Nope! I think they will have to wait till next week probably.smile L said some of them (including herself) asked those seated closest to teacher's table if they see any of the marks. So cute! smile

She asked what marks would I be happy... I told her if she score band 1 (85%) for all subjects, I will be very happy and buy her a present as a reward. To some, maybe that's not a very high score...... I thought she would say that I have set a too high expectation of her. She said why don't I set it higher! eek So I told her I would be a VERY VERY happy mommy if she scores 90% for all. I think my girl has a high expectation of herself and I hope she is not giving herself too much stress.

Sidetrack a little.... Her enrichment teacher told me recently that L has improved alot for her Chinese. I can see that too when she did the past years papers. smile

Sweetie, we(LZdaddy & I) know you have studied very hard for this exams and we know you have put in efforts. We are proud of you ok?smile

6 comments:

Angeline said...

I think L got much higher expectations of herself than you guys, 'cos she is such a filial girl, she doesn't want to disappoint you guys....

allthingspurple said...

isn't she such a great daughter to have for setting such high expectations for herself? Way to go, L !!! Your mom loves you all the more for it !

Rachel said...

L such a darling..its good to have higher expectation of oneself so we can strive to achieve better..how i wish R has such enthusiasm.

blurblur said...

Wow..she has got high expectation of herself, that means she really put in lotsa efforts! Way to go, L! :)

teni said...

im also so glad mine are over too!

im sure L will do well for her papers!

Michelle said...

hey, where did u sign up her Chinese enrichment class?

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies