Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Birthday To.....

Me!!!


Yes! My birthday falls on Halloween, so that makes me a Halloween girl.wink I'm a year older and looking very fat at this time. But the thought of Beanie growing inside me makes me feel it is worth being fat.biggrin

I rarely post pics of myself (with or without my kids). So for a change, I thought I should post a few more with my new hairdo.smile

We didn't plan anything coz it was a school day and LZ have other classes going on in the evening. My LZ massage me on & off throughout the day (which I really need and THANK YOU my Babies!) and they both drew very nice drawings for me.biggrin Besides, LZdaddy is suffering from Gout and he can barely walks! It was a torture to see him walks.... Poor LZdaddy. cry We have a simple dinner a Sushi Tei and a cake cutting back home. I love it when they sang "May the good Lord bless you...."biggrin

Anyway, what most important to me is having my family with me today. I am so touched that I have friends who send me birthday greetings since morning and blogger friends who send me greeting through Facebook too! biggrin Thank you all!

Noticed anything different about me? I cut my hair short today! Goodbye to my long curly hair!smile I finally got the 'permission' from my boy to cut it short. All of them including LZdaddy were very supportive when I asked them if I should cut it short. They think I look good with it. biggrin What do you think? smile

15 comments:

Mommy Lose Weight said...

you look fantastic with the new hairdo and glowing with joy with little beanie inside!

Happy Birthday LZmommy! :)

Anonymous said...

You look radiant and fantastic with your new bob cut....nice...veru nice....i like it.....

Oh ya....Happy Birthday Dear!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday to a very Blessed Woman! And May God continue to bless you with great health and wealth!

Nice hairdo! actually you look great in both long and short!

blurblur said...

Hey you're not fat ok, you're just pregnant! Hee! :)

I like your new hairdo! Look nice...and you know what, my boy also doesn't allow me to cut my hair short!! I wonder when he'll give the green light...haha..

Noe said...

Woo hoo!
Blessed Belated Birthday Girl!

LHS said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you..yeah, i like your new hairdo. :)

WokkingMum said...

Happy belated Birthday!
Oo ... love your new hairdo and I think you look fabulous!

Angeline said...

You are welcome, but still I wanna say again, Happy Birthday LZmommy!
With LZ being such wonderful kids and Beanie on the way, this is truly a memorable birthday!

mIcHe said...

I am late! Happy belated birthday.

This is also my first time seeing your face. And I must say this. You look soooooo young. Sweet too and I know where LZ got the sweet smile from.

Angeleyes said...

So rare to see your pics around! Was surprised you have all your family photos up too! :P

Short hair ready for confinement eh? ;)

Jacss said...

u certainly look good my dear....sorry here's my late birthday wish for you!! one of d pic, yr little girl resembles you so much leh...even yr boy also!!
may yr wish comes true!!

Oliveoylz said...

Happy belated birthday!!! So nice to finally see a pic of u! Love your hairstyle...I also chopped off my hair recently...looks a bit like yours, but shorter...

Shiny Stars said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Btw, you look great with your short hair!

Aces Family said...

Hi LZmommy,

Happy Belated Birthday to you.. : )

You looks fabulous with the new hairdo and this is in preparation of Beanie arrival .. : )

All the best.

cheers,
astee

allthingspurple said...

Hey, you looks good with short hair !! short hair would never work on me ! But you look great with it !

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies