Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Her Results

L called me during recess to inform me her results. Oh man! She did so well! She heard me screaming over the phone, not only her, her friends heard that too.mrgreen I was tearing too.... She scored higher than the target we have set! I was even happier when she told me after school her Chinese result. For the record, she told me she scored the 3rd highest in class for Maths & Chinese and 2nd highest for English. That's the result for now... YEAH! Let's hope the listening comprehension, oral and compo will not pull down her overall results.smile

As soon as she got home, she asked if she can open one of her last year birthday presents. Of coz she can!smile I thought she wanted a new present but she must have been eyeing on the tamagotchi (given by Rachel & Charmaine) for a long time that she asked to open that. At least I know she is not greedy to ask me buy something new for her.smile

In case you are wondering, LZ don't get to open all the toys to play at one time. They usually unwrap the toys and are allowed to play with 2 toys and the rest will be kept. They are allowed to open one at a time whenever they are well behave. smile By this year birthdays, they would have open up all. Do you do that too? Or do you let them open all to play?

Oh! Before I forgot! LZdaddy claimed credit for L's Maths results. rolleyes Yes, he did helped to coach L with Maths but HELLO! I was the one that did most of the coaching leh... Ok lah... You get half of the credit ya.wink Do you realised that when the kids are naughty, the man says "your girl..... " but when the kids did well, it is "my girl....."

10 comments:

blurblur said...

Well done, L! Keep up the good work! :)

Haha...and I can't agree more with your last sentence...hee hee :P

Mommy Lose Weight said...

LOL~! Well done to YOUR girl LZmommy :P

My Lovely 'A' said...

Well done for L & mummy. Mummy should hv the most credit for it as mummy always is the one that guide them in their studies.

Angeline said...

I can feel the extra beat in your heart! Hooray for L! *clap clap clap*
I do let them open up every thing to play on the spot, infront of the giver, cos it makes the giver happy to see how much the kids like the given presents....

Louisa May said...

hahhaaha !! that is sooo soo true ! My MAN does exactly the same! So nice to bump into you that day ! Congrats to L ! she must be soooo sooo pleased. You must be so proud :) We must all go out and celebrate !!! Ice-skating or blading with the 2 Rs sometime ya ?! Must fix-up soon :)

kelly said...

Well done L!

Ah, I'm the one who always say "your girl..." when Qianyi's naughty.. Alvin usually would say, "Our girl..."

Vyvy said...

well done!! you must be such a proud mama :)

jean said...

Good job, L!

haha... same as Kelly, I would say "your girl..."but Simon would said "Our girl..."... heheh....

Health Freak Mommy said...

CONGRATS! I can feel your joy too!

Jacss said...

it's both the mumy & dady's credit for coaching such a well behave & good girl, happy for you!!
on d pressies, i do let them open & have a look but they will need to choose which to play & which to keep for later....

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies