Saturday, October 25, 2008

LZdaddy's Birthday & Beanie @ 23 Weeks

Early in the morning, LZ wished LZdaddy a very Happy Birthday. L gave daddy a homemade card and Z tickled daddy's feet (which is their fav way of bonding).

Thereafter, we went for my checkup, which was Beanie's 23 weeks checkup. I don't think I want to talk about my weight gain... sad I definitely have to work hard to shed off the weight once Beanie is born. Beanie is doing very well! biggrin Water bag has more than enough water... This time, all of us were 'glued' to the screen while my doc did the scanning. We were very excited as usual when doc pointed to us Beanie's features, organs, etc.... LZ giggled when doc showed us his private part. smile This is always the highlight of the checkup. My result is back from the test and Beanie is confirmed XY, a boy.biggrin

Photobucket
LZ @ Daddy's office

After Beanie's checkup, we went to LZdaddy's office to pick up something and it was LZ first time there. Thank goodness the office was vacant, otherwise the staffs would see 2 'monkeys' running around the office. razz

Photobucket
Left: After meal test tube drinks, complimentary from the restaurant, guava juice & beggie juice. Right: Papaya dessert with lemon mousse, ice cream and cream.

By then, all of us were very hungry and we went to Vivo for lunch at Tung Lok Signatures. The food and service were fantastic! LZ were amazed the after meal drinks were served in a test tube. I can't imagine how many kilos I have put on just this meal alone!razz You know once we are at Vivo, I can't resist shopping at Daiso and LZdaddy knew it.. Hehehe...

Photobucket
Pics from the lunch and dinner.

I was very sleepy after the meal.... LZdaddy suggested going home for a nap before we meet LZ's godparents for dinner. I felt bad but my eyes couldn't take it anymore... Once after recharged, we met them for dinner @ Elements for buffet dinner. It was sweet of the restaurant to arrange a small slice of cake for LZdaddy and I think my friend must be the one who arranged it.smile I think at this age, we don't fancy big celebration, just a few good friends or family to celebrate this day will do.smile
Photobucket

That's not all for the day, we went home and have a cake cutting session coz the restaurant does not allow us to have the cake there. That's what LZ have been waiting for the whole day, the ice cream cake! smile

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR! WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH! biggrin

10 comments:

Shiny Stars said...

Happy Belated Birthday to LZDaddy!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday to LZdaddy!!

ya lor, at our age, don't fancy big celebration anymore..just wanna spend it with our close ones.

Ricket said...

My favorite shop is also Daiso.

Happy Belated Birthday to LZDaddy, may the good Lord bless you with good health and great wealth.

blurblur said...

Happy birthday to LZdaddy!

The cake looks yummy, is it Oreo cake? I see 3 big and 8 small candles?? Hee hee.. :P

Angeline said...

I know I've said this already but gonna say again, "Happy Birthday LZ Daddy!"

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I see your family together in PHOTO!!!!
What a perfect balance, L looks like you and Z looks like Daddy!

Mommy Lose Weight said...

happy birthday LZdaddy!

and that is a very nice family photo of 5 ! :)

Angie said...

it is a joy to celebrate birthdays as a family! :) happy birthday to LZ Daddy!

3lilangels said...

Such a lovely day for you. Always nice to hear about Beanie's check ups. And a Happy Birthday to LZdaddy.

LZmommy said...

Thank you all! LZdaddy is so happy that he has blogger friends too sending him greetings on his birthday! :)

Vyvy said...

whoa so you will get another boy. Any names yet??

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies