Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Bento #101 & Field Trip

L went to Giant supermarket yesterday, arranged by the school. She was very excited that she got to do 'marketing' with her classmates and teacher. She told me teacher had a hard time looking for all of them coz they ran all over the snack section. Kids.... She was so cute when she described to me what happened.smile

They bought plenty of snacks and they ate some of it yesterday and kept some for today's class party. I thought it was a good idea that the school arranged the trip and the party for the children.

Bento #101
Left: Chocolate panda cookies, sliced kiwis, cherry tomatoes. Steamed rice with shredded carrot, blanched broccoli, Taiwan sausages & cucumber.

As I forgotten today she had a party today, I prepared a bento for her. I was glad that she came back with a empty bento box.smile She told me she didn't want me to waste my effort so she ate the food before joining her class party. How sweet... smile

1 comments:

3lilangels said...

aww... that is really sweet of her. And no wonder with such a cute bento. Love the arrangement and the happy smiley face.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies