Friday, November 14, 2008

Bento #105 & Last Day Of School

Bento #105
Top:Mini cupcakes with dino & butterfly sprinklers, HK shaped cake and biscuits. Bottom: HK shaped apples & grapes.

Today is last day of school! Yeah! No more morning rush till school reopens and I can also take a break and get ready things for Beanie's arrival! I noticed that I have prepared 105 bento-s for LZfamily. If I was not that lazy, I would have prepared more.razz

Today L's school did spring cleaning. Students were told to bring clothes to help clean up the classroom. They will be using the same classroom next year. L told me teacher commented that she was very thorough and teased her. She said during school holiday, she will calls L over to her house to help out with the cleaning. Hahaha.... My girl proudly told teacher that she helps out at home so that's why she is an 'expert' and she seriously thinks that teacher is going to call her. Hahaha... lol

Z's school last day was yesterday and he didn't go to school coz of chicken pox and he has not been to school since last Friday. He missed out the Christmas party and the end of year party(for his class). I didn't mention that to him, knowing that he would be disappointed. We went to his school yesterday to collect his files and made payment for his next year class.

I realised I have not bake for a loooong time so last night I baked some mini cupcakes and HK shaped cake for them. You can use any cupcake recipe and it should be fine if you using the mould. The dino cupcakes was meant for Z but jiejie couldn't resist it and asked for that in her bento too. smile

Actually, L asked for animal theme bento for today's bento but I was feeling tired to do that. I felt bad so that's why I baked these. At least I know she will like it.smile

Z had very good appetite today! He ate 7 pieces of the mini cupcakes for breakfast that I thought was too much for him. surprised AND he had more during tea break.surprised


10 comments:

Angie said...

105 bentos is remarkable!!!

Rachel said...

so cute the HK cupcake!

blurblur said...

Hey Jane, you're remarkable 105 bentos!!! :)

Oh, and it was such a nice surprise bumping into you, wished we could chatted longer!! Really, you don't look fat at all!!! :)

3lilangels said...

The cupcakes and HK cake look wonderful. L so blessed to have had so many fantastic bento this year. And no wonder Z ate so many of the cupcakes. My kids would have gobbled them up too.

Poor Z, missed so much of school this year. Hope next year will be a much better year for him.

LHS said...

wow, 105 bentos!! shame here, i only had made 1 so far..

Angeline said...

you have prepared 105bentos, my dear! how can you call that 'lazy'????!

allthingspurple said...

What a good looking HK cake !! And the apples were printed really well too. Mine were usually illegible. haha !

Mummy Moon said...

I like your bento.... nice, neat and creative.. must be delicious too...

Jacss said...

wow, ate 7 pcs...that goes to show how delicious yr cupcakes must be!!
i haven't got any animal mould for baking....how come i never thot of getting them, yr HK cakes look cute!

Oliveoylz said...

I want the hello kitty cake! Looks really good...105 bentos? wow!!! that's super.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies