Friday, November 21, 2008

Madagascar 2 & My Thoughts

This morning, all of us woke up early to get L's P2 textbooks, worried that they may be long queue. To my surprisesurprised, there was no one at the bookshop (in school) at all!

We had early lunch and brought the kids to watch the movie, Madagascar 2 (you can find games here). To me, the first movie was better than this one but who cares, so long my babies enjoyed it. smile


In the evening, they went for their classes as usual and LZdaddy went back to camp (reservist). Oh man! I feel so tired.... Just a day of outing and sending them for classes and I ached all over. I was already aching all over when we had dinner, queuing to buy food for LZ and myself, then the fetching and sending them to different place for their lessons (though walking distance). It was worst when I had to climb more than 4 flight of stairs to send L for her ballet lesson! sad

Sad to say, during this period, you see 'true colours' of Singaporean..... While waiting for Z's piano lesson to end, I was looking around for a chair to sit. Unfortunately, all 4 seats was taken up. Taken up by who? A teenager, an able bodied father with 2 kids that were of L's age and older. They act 'blur'! My dear girl, who was with me, saw that I was aching, wanted to ask for the seat but I told her no. Imagine my girl at this age knows that we should give up our seat to people who needs it and yet these people do not! mad That man! As a father of 2, should know better! Know what he was doing? Reading papers! mad AND he told his kids to leave the bags on the chairs, as if to 'book' the seats! If I had more energy then, I would have approached him! Arrgghhhhh...

On our way home, L saw that I was not feeling too good. She offered to carry Z's piano bag while holding on to her ballet bag. Z's bag was heavy today coz we bought new piano book, otherwise Z usually carries his own bag. I was also holding on to some of our shopping bags. I was touched....

As soon as we got home, L turned on the heater, Z cleared his bag. When they took their shower, I had no choice but to get up coz Z pooed... I had to wash his buttock. LZ hurried me to go back to my bed. Thereafter, they took a quick shower and went to bed. All the while, L reminded didi to hurry up and must sleep early so I can rest. Half hour later when I checked on them, they are already sleeping. smile

LZdaddy called to check on us and I told him about our babies... He was very touched too and told me to blog about this.smile After talking to him, I found myself tearing... I thank GOD for giving me such wonderful children and a thoughtful hubby... I must appreciate what GOD has given me. Of coz there are times they drive me up the wall but at times like these, they are so well behaved.

18 comments:

Angie said...

your children are really very sweet. i hv given up hope on somebody giving up a seat for me in public tpt when i am travelling with jae. i am training jae to stand properly holding on to the railing.

Something About Us said...

that's really sweet of LZ to behave themselves so well when their daddy is at reservist.

- Ling

3lilangels said...

Your kids are the sweetest!! Praise God for wonderful kids like them. God must be very pleased with them too.

Aces Family said...

hi LZmommy,

You had brought LZ up very well and for L to be so understanding at this tender age,she deserves BIG hugs.

I always look upon LZ as model for my children and i hope that there will be a day i can "brag" of my children... : P

Meanwhile, you must take good care of yourself. It's not usual,especially at your stage.

astee

kelly said...

Your kids are so sweet. They appreciate you because they know you appreciate them. :p

rachelsee said...

they are indeed very thoughtful...u have teach them well :) take care and don tire yourself

Angeline said...

the worst part is 'we' being nice pregnant mommies are just too paiseh to ask them to give up their seats.... but then again, if their bums are NOT on the chair, instead it was their bags... then I WOULD ask them to give that seat up for 'big tummy me!'

J@n!ce said...

Nice pic of the kids at with the Madagascar poster :)

I can imagine how tiring to send the kids on/off classes. I'm already feeling the stress sending Zac to his holiday classes everyday now while still feeling sick after our Malaysia trip :(

Take care of yourself. YOu are so blissed to have very thoughful & caring kids :)

Shiny Stars said...

I agree your kids are really well behaved..very thoughtful...they sure are good siblings to take care of little beanie!

blurblur said...

LZ are such sweet darlings...you've brought them well, Jane...and really, people don't give up seats to the needy anymore...so sad...

NomadicMom said...

Your daughter so thoughtful! You must be so proud and touched!

allthingspurple said...

That is really touching, how your kids rushed time so that you could rest.

And that man...gee...shouldn't he give up his seat at least? I think over here, preggers are more pampered ie people gave up seats in the banks, petrol attendant rushed to pump your gas for you so you could sit back etc.

Blessed mum said...

You are a very blessed mom..truely, LZ is very very sensible..especially L...O..my sweet darling!

got a tag here for you, take it when you are free.
http://simnicholas.blogspot.com/2008/11/fantastic-four.html

Louisa May said...

thank goodness too for wonderful moms like you so we know there'd be certainly some goodness in the next generation :)

LHS said...

L was so sweet, i had such an experience too, that day while i was taking a train, one teenager even "grabbed" my seat while i was trying to sit. Gosh, i definitely look like a pregnant woman now, but nobody bothered me while i was inside the train.

Oliveoylz said...

You have definitely brought them up & trained them really well. Well done mummy! Very touching indeed!

Angeleyes said...

Your kids are soooo sweet!
I read about those really bad Singaporean who refused to give up seat for preggy women or old folks... *sigh* I wonder what the education has taught them...

Idy said...

Haiz, some Singaporeans are still so inconsiderate. Actually, I think you should let your girl go ask them to give up the seat for you. In a way, it trains her to speak up in times of injustice!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies