Monday, November 10, 2008

Sleep - Sibling Love

*Pic taken on 2nd November 2008 night*

Z simply adore his jiejie.smile We 'caught' him sleeping on jiejie's bed again. This has happened many times and I always forget to take a pic of them.

If you remember, Z has been scared of darkness ever since he hurt his arm. When LZdaddy did not accompany him for the first half hour, he will turn to jiejie for company or come to our room to get LZdaddy. Jiejie never says no to him. I am pretty sure they will love Beanie just as much.biggrin

Their night routine would be LZdaddy reading them bible stories, chat with them. It is a great bonding time for them. Then it would be LZ having their sibling chat. smile If LZdaddy comes home late, it will be me reading the stories. I will be out of the room once I'm done. I wonder how it will be like when Beanie comes along....

I told my good friend recently that things would be different when Beanie is born. I am not sure if this routine still works as they have different sleeping time. When LZ were baby & toddler, I put them to bed at 7.30pm to 8pm and now their sleeping time is 8.30pm to 9pm. How can I settle my older babies when Beanie is sleeping? They will be sleeping in the same room! When we first move into this house, me and my big idea of hacking away one room! I have never thought that I would have 3 kids! razz We'll see....

10 comments:

mIcHe said...

aaawwww...this is so sweet. Jiejie really hugs Didi to sleep eh. =)

blurblur said...

THis pic is so sweet....L is indeed a very protective jiejie to Z...Things will slowly fall into place when little one joins, don't worry too much! Kids adapt to changes easily! :)

MomsyWorld said...

so sweet...

for me, Ethyl sleeps later than Brayden and he is not at all affected by Ethyl's singings and chats!

I believe things will fall nicely even with Beanie around :)

Angeline said...

that makes my heart melt....

hack away one room eh? idea sia! *laugh*

NomadicMom said...

3 kids sleeping at different times but in the same room may be quite a challenge. But I think most families usually keep baby in the same room as mommy, right?

3lilangels said...

Love this picture.... Sibling love at its best.
The kids will adapt accordingly when Beanie is here. For us, the baby had to fit in the older ones' schedule, so they all sleep the same time.

Oliveoylz said...

Such a heartwarming pic...very soon u can add a sleeping baby in the picture too...all on the same bed...how cute!

Rachel said...

sweet moment!

Vyvy said...

the pic is so sweet :)

LZmommy said...

Nomadicmom
My kids have been sleeping in their room since newborn so never thought of letting Beanie sleep with me :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies