Wednesday, November 19, 2008

They Love To....

..... Dance so much that when we stop Z from coming down from his seat, he doesn't mind dancing seated down. Forgot to post this which I recorded on my birthday. LZdaddy has a few 'disco' songs in his hp just for our babies, so that as and when they feel like it, they turn it on. They dance a lot of times at home, as long as they hear music, they dance. They love it when they know both of us are looking at them and that it will make us laugh.smile

I remembered there were many diners at the restaurant that day, and Z was oblivious to his surrounding and danced as if he was the DJ. I was glad L didn't dance like him in public otherwise I will dig a hole to hide myself!redface Hahaha....

At times, I laughed at the way he danced and honestly I don't think my boy is a good dancer.smile In fact, I think L is a very good dancer, probably coz she learns ballet. LZdaddy said "Don't play play huh! He may be a disco king some day." lol

6 comments:

allthingspurple said...

Eee...that is so cute !!! Z is just like my Ashley. shake and bop whenever they hear music !!!

rachelsee said...

oh should have taken a video of him dancing around :) I love to watch kids dance!

teni said...

haha nt that Z is not good dancer but thats just the way boys dance! haha.. not v graceful right!

teni

Angeline said...

*laugh* he is like a disc-jockey cum a mahjong player... *laugh* sooooo cute!

LHS said...

he could dance well, sure can be a disco king one day.

Rachel said...

he so cute!!! think he is imaginating himself as a DJ..*laugh*

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies