Sunday, December 14, 2008

LZ @ Ollie's Bowling Party

This is one of the party that L looked forward to! Of coz there are several reasons (meet up with Rachel,Charmaine & Ayesha, bowling etc) why she is excited but the main reason were she got to see her childhood friend, Ollie! I'm not sure if I have mentioned it before, Ollie and L have known each other before they were 1 yr old and they have not seen each other for a year! The younger brothers, Z & Joshie, known each other before they were even born! Hehehe... The last time they saw each other was LZ's birthday party last year.

Besides catching with Ollie, L spent most of the time with Rachel & Charmaine. Well, the 3 musketeers have not played together for some time, so can't blame them for hanging out together.smile My boy was more interested in the food and the goodie bag and asking LZdaddy to catch a mickey for him from the toy machine. rolleyes

What impressed me was Ollie's auntie came up with the idea of the kids drawing a big painting on a canvas for Ollie! What a great gift idea from all his friends.smile We stayed on till the party over coz my girl wanted to help his auntie to complete the painting. I enjoyed the party too coz I got to catch up with my friends.wink

1 comments:

Angeline said...

Before they were 1 YEAR OLD???!!! wow! that's pretty amazing! Childhood friend indeed!

(hey girl, got a meme for you over here:
http://allaboutyourchild.blogspot.com/2008/12/google-picture-meme.html

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies