Tuesday, January 27, 2009

2nd Day Of CNY

Forgot to mentioned that our mini reunion lunch for ourselves was at Swensen. Weird isn't it? We wanted to have it at a Chinese restaurant but as it was a last mins decision, all the restaurant we went to was either fully booked or long queue. Just didn't want to cook on that day since my kitchen was so cleaned.

Visiting continued today... We went to my SIL & BIL's place and spent some time there. One of my SIL is such a good cook! And the other one can bake so well! Thereafter, we went over to LZ's godparents place. No pic taken at these places coz I have my butt 'stuck' to the sofas.. Hahaha! LZ were obsessed with the wii in godparents place and LZdaddy was busied playing cards game. This year, I noticed my boy looked for computer everywhere he went and my girl was busied playing with small kids. They are so different!

Supposed to head off to more places today but were too tired, besides, LZ have school the next day.

These few pics are my favourites!My 2 vain pots are pretty good in posing nowadays.

8 comments:

Angeline said...

*big smile*
finally see you and your tummy!

kelly said...

Happy Niu Year! You look good..:p

blurblur said...

Love the pics too, lovely! And LZ can really pose leh...like pro! :)

eastcoastlife said...

Happy Chinese Niu Year!
Your tummy looks rounded. :)
Can't wait to see your baby.

Shiny Stars said...

Happy Niu Year to you and your family!

The kids are really perfect as models!

NomadicMom said...

At least your kids will pose like models. These days, it's so difficult to get my boys to pose for photos. And if they do, it'll be grumpy faces or eyes closed or monkey faces! So count yourself lucky!!!

Vyvy said...

lovely pics. looks so much like studio taken. finally u show urself huh??! haha u look good more pics of your preggy self plsssssssssssss

Angie said...

nice pics indeed!!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies