Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Bento #108

Bento #108
Top tier: Princess pasta with prawns and asparagus. Bottom: Strawberries & chocolates.

Yesterday I didn't prepare any bento for my girl and she asked for one today... I try my best to prepare it as often as I can before I pop! She also knows that when Beanie is born, I will have less or no time to prepare for her. I have been preparing bento for Z too but was too lazy to post it. When jiejie goes for her competitive training, I would prepare dinner for Z so he can have it there. That is also upon his request, I ask him if he wants to have dinner at home or a bento by the pool. How can I ignore his request right?

Bought the princess pasta months back and finally get to use it today. My girl loves it! I think she loves the pasta shapes more than the taste of it. Haha! It has the carriage, castle & princess shaped in it.

I watched the Chinese cooking programme last night and decided to do the prawns the same way, that is to slit on hole and tuck in the tail with the asparagus in between.

6 comments:

3lilangels said...

haha... same for my girl... she loves the pasta for the shape rather than taste.

That's a very interesting way of presenting the prawns.

wolfgirl said...

Beautiful bento....

Angeline said...

wah the prawn and asparagus 'connection' very stylo leh! *laugh* If I were L, I'll be checking out every pasta I scoop up before popping into my mouth!

blurblur said...

This is such a lovely bento!! I love strawberries!! :)Hee, if I were Z, i would love to have my dinner by the pool too! So romantic.. :)

Angie said...

wah!!! L must be thrilled to have chocolates in her bento!!

Lydia said...

I watched that chinese programme too and you are so quick to learn new things!! I admire you leh~

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies