Monday, January 12, 2009

Bento #110 & #111 - LZ's Bento

L's Bento

Bento #110
Top tier: Golden kiwi, cereal bites. Bottom tier: Flower shaped rice, broccoli, carrots and fish patties.

I think I did a sloppy job for both the bentos but glad that they finished up everything so presentation not so important lah. Hehehe... L asked for shaped rice with furikake but I totally forgot about the furikake till she left the house. Anyway for the rice today, I think it looks better without it.

Z's bento

Bento #111
In the box: Rice with Goofy seaweed and veal stew.

Just a simple dinner for Z and I don't have the time to dress up his meal at all. I also packed some fruits for him in another container. Had to pack it fast and rushed for L's training today. Was contemplating to post this or not but in the end, decided to post it for the record. Otherwise he may thinks that I didn't prepare any bento for him.

I used the thermal pot that i bought recently from OG's offer to cook the stew and I was glad I bought it! Save electricity and I don't have to be around to cook that. Thanks Godma for your recommendation.

The seaweed was from Teni. I know I have to use the Goofy one cos that is his favourite character in Mickey & Friends. He was so happy when he saw it and he ate that last coz he always like to save the best for last.

6 comments:

Angeline said...

aiyooooo, sooooo cute!
huh? its flower ah? I thought star leh... *laugh* got rosy cheeks some more ah!

Angie said...

how did you put the facial features on the rice? did you hv a puncher? this set of features look so demure and cute!!!

Everyday Healy said...

Like me! I always like to save the best for last too. Anyway, I like that star rice and carrots. So cute! Lucky L. :P

Everyday Healy said...

Like me! I always like to save the best for last too. Anyway, I like that star rice and carrots. So cute! Lucky L. :P

Aces Family said...

Hi LZmommy,

U bought the Thermal pot also..hee : ) I also bought one for a mommy to be as a gift.

Wow..LZ are such lucky children to have Bentos..: )

cheers,
astee

NomadicMom said...

Your "sloppy" bentos also look 100x better than my kids.
Hee heee..

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies