Monday, January 19, 2009

Bento #113

Bento #113
In the box: Chicken teriyaki with cucumber & buttom mushroom on sticks, steamed corn, flower shaped apples & kiwis, rice rolls with carrots on top.


My girl asked for chicken and button mushroom, so decided to make teriyaki chicken skewers for her since it has been a long time since I made that. Better not Z let sees this or he will want it too coz he loves satay and this looks like one.

One of the things about making bento for L is that she tends to be more 'adventurous' when comes to food nowadays. She used to dislikes corn but now, she loves it! It also gives me more options when comes to preparing bento for her.

L asked if she can keep this till lunch but I worried that the food may turns bad after so many hours, so she had this for her 1st recess. Wished that I could prepare another bento and send it to school but I am too tired. Besides, at that time, I will be preparing dinner and another bento for Z for dinner.

2 comments:

Angeline said...

'Adventurous' spirit towards food is something I welcome with a red carpet man!!!

Lisa~~ said...

Cute, love all the variety and color.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies