Saturday, January 31, 2009

CNY Gathering @ Evan's

Gathering @ Evan's place. It was wonderful to have gathering with our friends this CNY. Evan & Angeline have been a great hosts, with lots of drinks and fun. They even prepared yusheng,without salmon but with abalone! Wow! Not many pics coz I was busied chatting with the rest and munching. Now you know why I am gaining so much weight!

It used to be only the adults yrs back but now, 3 of us are preggie mommies and most of us have kids. Right now, we have 8 kids total (2 were not there) and soon there will be 3 more joining the group! I wonder how are we gonna go out for dinner in the future? Hehehe... LZdaddy and I were pretty relaxed while the rest were busied taking care of their kids. LZ were very well behaved. My babies! Hmmm... We better enjoy this moment coz next year, we would be busy looking after little Beanie.

Needless to say, we have gambling session. L joined in, with Uncle Lawrence as the sponsor. We told her she can only join during CNY. Anyway, she doesn't know what was going on. Z didn't join in as the other day, he played it with LZdaddy and me (and I won and Beanie too).

L definitely enjoyed the company of the younger ones, especially their godsister, Chyene. She spent most of the time playing with her, keeping her company. Godma, I'm gonna start charging you soon! Hahaha... I am very lucky to have such a wonderful daughter who loves and takes good care of the younger ones. Z was busied munching on the snacks and his gameboy. That doesn't mean he didn't enjoy the company of the younger ones. He played with jiejie and Javier most of the time and he loves Uncle Evan's indoor pond. He kept asking if he can feed the fishes.

We are looking forward to next week gathering! I think it is gonna be chaos with 2 more kids, Annie and kids will be back from Malaysia! So Beanie, at least let mommy enjoy another week ok?

4 comments:

blurblur said...

Gatherings with friends are always fun especially when you see the group expanding (with more kids!) :)

LHS said...

oh ya, you almost due! Take good care!
Happy Chinese New Year to you and your family!

Angeline said...

you guys had great fun eh?!
aiya, forget about putting on weight lah... slim down after Beanie is out lor...
one more week, enjoy girl, enjoy!!!

sunshinensunflower said...

Hee..... yes, enjoy the rest of your me time before Beanie comes out.

BTW, how's your maid?

Finally, I managed to hit back my blog ;-)

Keep updated.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies