Thursday, January 01, 2009

My Thought

This morning we woke up early and sent LZ to my BIL's place again so I can visit my Dad. Dad was supposed to change to rehab ward but there was no bed available so he went the regular one. He was so much better! He has been doing the exercise for his mouth, tongue, hands & legs. Today is also the first day that he is able to take proper food, no more tube feeding.

Thereafter, we met up with my friend to do shopping for Beanie and myself. There's so many things need to be done and so little time. I have been feeling very heavy and I can't walk or stand for long.... The other day I went to the market with LZ and half hour later, I told them I can't take it (tired) and we have to be back home.

Though we didn't spend much time with LZ on the first day, they had a great time with BIL's family. Sorry babies, mommy has lots of things to do... Last year, so many things has happened, good & bad... I hope 2009 will be a better year for LZfamily... There is definitely something for us to look forward to, that is Beanie's arrival!

May it be a wonderful year for Everyone! Happy New Year to All!

7 comments:

blurblur said...

I'm so happy to know that your dad is feeling better! :) That's a great start for the new year, and I'm sure things will just get better! Here's a toast to a wonderful 2009!:)

J@n!ce said...

Hope your dad is recovering well !!

Take care of yourself too.

You must be feeling excited now seeing your beanie growing bigger each day *hugssss*

Angeline said...

*clap clap clap* for better news of uncle...

ya...I realised 2008 doesn't seem to be a good year for many and made a remarked on my personal blog too...

now that 2008 is over, let's look up with a smile... jin-nian-hui-gen-hao! Can't wait to see Beanie!!!

Oliveoylz said...

Happy New Year LZmommy! Glad to hear that your dad's recovering well...Take plenty of rest whenever u can...Take care :)

allthingspurple said...

Hey there, I am so sorry to hear about your dad in the post below, but glad he is getting better.

Happy New Year to you, dear, and looking forward to meeting the latest addition to the LZbabies !!!

Take care now !

Aces Family said...

Hi LZmommy,

Glad that Uncle is getting better..he has strong willed.

Wishing that 2009 will be a good year for LZBeanie Family...: )

ALL THE BEST!!

cheers,
astee

3lilangels said...

Hi, praise God ur dad's better. Hope u are feeling emotionally better too. Looks like u have a lot on ur plate now, so take it nice and easy.

Wish you all the best, and may 2009 be a fantastic year for the whole family. Hugz!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies