Sunday, February 08, 2009

Another CNY Gathering

Saturday 7th Feb

This time we had a gathering at Lawrence and Annie's new house. I definitely think the kids had a greater time than the adults, especially when we had 8 kids in the house! So you can imagine how noisy it was!

Annie prepared a great meal for us, pasta, roast chicken, salad, spareribs etc... Too bad I forgot to take pics of the food. LZdaddy said next year it will be our turn but I will be so stress to prepare such a sumptuous meal for everyone. I don't think I can prepare such sumptuous meal like the rest.

Photobucket
My little power ranger & pretty soldier with Leonard. Leonard has lots of dress up toys and LZ had fun dressing up.

Not many pics again this time coz I was busy playing card games and having my butt stuck to the chair/sofa. We didn't leave their place till midnight and surprisingly, all the kids were still so wide awake! That includes little Chyene! On the way home, L fell asleep in the car and Z complained hungry! We stopped by the petrol kiosk to get him a bun, thinking that should be enough for him but I was wrong! LZdaddy told me he cooked a packet of noodle for him when I was already asleep...

2 comments:

blurblur said...

Wow...Z sure has a big appetite...hehe...it's always fun having such gathering! :)

Angeline said...

burnt too much calories by playing... *laugh*

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies