Monday, February 02, 2009

Bento #116 - Cinnamoroll

Bento #116
In the box: Cinnamoroll shaped egg, mini pear, strawberries, Cinnamoroll shaped pancakes & nutella bread (hidden) and container with honey.

I bought the Cinnamoroll egg mold last year and I forgot all about it till I spring cleaned my kitchen! This morning decided to make one with the theme, Cinnamoroll. Actually I wanted to make the shaped bread only till I saw that I still have some pancake batter, so I added some pancakes for her. Ran out of syrup so gave her some honey instead.

L was happy coz she has not eaten pancakes for sometime. Sorry sweetie, mommy has been so lazy.

2 comments:

Angeline said...

eh I thought pancake always go with honey, no ah? its syrup ah? *Ooops*

LHS said...

don't worry, i guess L will understand :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies