Monday, February 16, 2009

Bento #120

Bento #120
In the box: Pooh face chicken pies, pretzels, sliced strawberries & grapes.

I baked the chicken pies last night and pretty happy with the outcome. It was rather plain on top and I was wondering what I could do with the leftover pastry. Then decided to put a Pooh face on top of the pies and was surprised it turned out well. I also used other cutters (HK etc)... I let L choose which pie she liked for her bento and she chose these.

The rest I left it in the freezer so that when I am in the hospital, the helper can heat up for her to bring to school but I doubt it can last that long. Last night, LZdaddy already took 3 pieces of it, he took some for breakfast, the kids and I (& helper) had some for snacks this afternoon.

While I was putting everything into the box, L suggested that I arranged it this way. She said it looks like a face. Aiyo... My girl is more creative than me!

7 comments:

allthingspurple said...

food that doesnt last long in the frezzer means it taste really really good lor!! haha

L must have inherited her creativity genes from you. *wink*

Angie said...

wah!! chicken pie leh!! yummy!!!!

J@n!ce said...

How are you now? I see your counter that you are 39 weeks now. Anytime now !! So excited for you :):)

Angeline said...

that means I'm creative too lor. cos' I see it as a face too leh!
*wink*

blurblur said...

Nice bento! I like the pooh face! :)

3lilangels said...

Great idea! The Pooh face pie is amazing.

The weather's so hot lately. You must be glad the baby's due soon.

Carrie said...

Hi,

Wow, I like ur chicken pie design! So cute! If I'm gg to make it again, I'll do it like yours! Hehe!

Thanks for sharing the pictures!


Cheerios!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies