Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bento #121

Bento #121
Top: Squid ring, quail eggs, inari, mini sausages. Bottom: Sliced strawberries, blueberries and edamame.

This morning woke up feeling very refreshed! The thought of preparing bento and not having to wash the stuffs after preparation is great! Oh Michelle.... Now I understand what you mean when you said I will enjoy having a helper around.

If you are going to NTUC, do grab the blueberries, they are sooooo sweet! It is on offer, 2 packs for $4+. We have been eating lots of strawberries as well coz it was on offer and it is very sweet too.

My helper was wondering what I was doing while I was trying to carve out the egg white from the quail eggs. I think she was more excited than my girl upon seeing the face. LZdaddy seemed very pleased with the bento too, he saw the bento cover was a little dirty and hurriedly clean it before I took pic of it. And my girl, of coz also very happy lah. This bento consist of all her favourites.

1 comments:

Angeline said...

I love your eggs!!!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies