Sunday, February 22, 2009

Best Mommy Award


Thank You Blessed Mum & Janice for this wonderful Award! So shy to receive this leh.. I think all Moms are the BEST!


The rules:
1. Show the award logo in your post.
2. Pick a picture you have with your kiddo(s).
3. Post should include your best experience as a Mom.
3. Nominate other blogger mom's out there that you consider the best mom, like yourself.

Photobucket

Best experience would be.... Seeing my little ones growing up and being there for them!


I'd like to pass this award to:

1. BlurBlur

2.Astee

3. Angie

4. Jan

5. Oliveoylz


7 comments:

Angie said...

hey, thanks for the nomination! :D what an honour!

J@n!ce said...

You truly deserve this, Jane.
I was surprised to see you over at mine so that means you still haven't given birth?

Must be really tiring. Take Care :)

Angeline said...

you definitely deserve this!!!

blurblur said...

Thanks so much for the award, dear! I feel so honoured! :)

Oliveoylz said...

Thank you Jane for this!!! The pic of the 3 of u is marvelous!

sunshinensunflower said...

I like this picture very much.....all the 3 of you look great ;-)

Anonymous said...

Thank you dear....I feel so so touched with the award...will try to do it when I am less overwhelmed with work. these few weeks have been crazy....

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies