Friday, March 13, 2009

LZdaddy's First Time

I have to record this! This is the FIRST time LZdaddy was in the classroom throughout to watch L's ballet lesson. As L's exam is coming up, the parents are invited again to sit in to watch their performance. From L's reaction, I can tell she was excited that her daddy can finally watch her dance.

I missed watching her dance..... Anyway, here's the video of her, recorded by LZdaddy (you can stop watching the last 20 secs of the video , coz LZdaddy not sure how to use my hp to record).


4 comments:

Angeline said...

Aaawwww.... I can imagine the burning excitement in the little girl... to see daddy there with her.... rare chance, rare chance....

She dances like a butterfly....pretty

blurblur said...

Yeah, she must be very excited to see daddy! :)

She can remember her steps and she dance well...graceful little swan... :)

Rachel said...

she dance well! I'm sure she is very happy to have daddy watching her dance!

J@n!ce said...

L can be so tough while hitting the pool for the competition & demure in those ballad moves. Well done, gal. I'm so proud of her & you also as a mommy :):)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies