Friday, May 15, 2009

Bento #126 & 127(Stitch)

Bento #126

Photobucket
Top: Star shaped water melon, bunny shaped jelly, M&Ms, flower shaped marshmallows, star shaped ham & cheese sandwiches

I still prepare snacks for L though I don't post it here, usually on Monday when she has to stay in school till late. Sometimes she told me it is ok for her to have both meals in school and she doesn't want to me to prepare. I actually suggested to her to ask the helper to pack something for her before but she said she only eats what I prepare.

She didn't request for any fanciful bento today which I appreciate. AND she finished everything!

Bento #127 - Stitch
Photobucket
In the box: Star shaped watermelon, Stitch shaped nutella sandwiches, M&Ms, Stitch jellies and a snack bar

Z already knew that he wanted a bento for the field trip, that was what he told me. He actually requested for sushi maki but I knew I would be too tired to prepare it. I remembered I bought this Stitch cutters long time ago... So instead of saying no to him, I showed him the cutters and suggested bread to him. It worked and he was very excited with it! The only thing was I had to try to figure out how to make jellies with cutters (he asked for that too).

Z was very happy with the bento but complained that they didn't have much time to eat. He eventually finished the rest in the car.

7 comments:

Angie said...

so nice!! i have stopped bento-ing for abt 1 mth already. very very tired and busy....you are good!!!!!!!

Everyday Healy said...

It''s been sometime I never stop by cause no time to blog hop. But, look at this... I love your blog's new look so much. So nice...

And, you made great bento. Lucky and Z!Hehe

Angeline said...

with so many colours to tempt the appetite, who won't finish it???!!!!

blurblur said...

Nice bentos!! :) You know, Damien asked me to prepare bento for him when school re-opens...I have to 'steal' some ideas from you liao..hehe.. :P

LZmommy said...

AngieI noticed that u didn't prepare it for a while :) U must be tired.. Having to take care of house and work. Me will have to prepare when girl asked for it, don't want to disappoint her.

Everyday HealyThanks for the compliments :)

AngelineHehe... Have to make it colourful, otherwise it will not attract them to eat it :)

EileenThat's great! I think it will be good to prepare for him once a while... Otherwise they will be having the same food for 6 years in the school :)

You are welcome to do so :) That's one of the reasons I post it here :)

jean said...

hi Jane, what do you mean by stitch shaped... and stitch jellies?? if my daughter eats so much, i will make for her but ...hmm...i will wait till then :-)

you are so talented in making bento...so many ideas!

Kim said...

Hi - darling ideas. Where can you purchase flower shaped marshmallows? My daughter is begging for a flower birthday party and they would be darling with it! Thanks soo much - my email is kimjorgensen66@yahoo.com and I am located in St. George, UT. THANKS!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies