Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

My 2 BIG Babies (L & Z) have been very excited about Mother's Day and have been 'secretly' (how to be a secret when I am everyday at home) making cards for me. When they were drawing the cards and I went into their room, they 'chased' me out.

L bought me a stalk of flower from school few weeks ago and she bought one for LZdaddy for Father's Day too. So sweet hor? But she was very sad when she found out few days ago that our helper accidentally threw away LZdaddy's. I consoled her and gave her money to buy another one but the school doesn't sell it anymore.

Z planned to make breakfast for me and also planned to ask LZdaddy to bring us out for dinner. I told him it is the thought that count. They both would give me the best present if they behave themselves. While I was writing this, I kind of regretted what I said. Actually I like the idea of having breakfast prepared by them. Hmmmm.... Hopefully next year they will think of that.

Needless to say, ZJ is too young to give me anything. Having him with me on this day is the best gift he gave!

Left: Done by Z - he drew a hamster cage on the front page. He apologized that he didn't draw very well. I think it is the most beautiful cage I have seen! Right: Done by L. She glued some of her little figurines onto the cards. It was so sweet of her to give me all these little figurines which she loves so much.

Besides getting these 2 beautiful cards and flower from my babies, I got a Mother's Day booklet done by Z in school. I also got lots and lots of hugs, kisses AND massage too! To top it up, I had Chilli Crab for dinner! I definitely had a WONDERFUL Mother's Day!

3 comments:

Angeline said...

AAawww why apologise? I think his drawing was great!

Did L cried? I would! At that age, I would be so furious that tears would just flow uncontrollably...

blurblur said...

They are sooooo sweet!! And yes, both cards are so nice! I like L's idea of glueing the little figurines on the card...:)

Lydia said...

Your 2 big babies really love you, mommy~ You are their *S*T*A*R*

I 2nd that breakfast idea!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies