Friday, May 29, 2009

Z's Progress Report

Z gave me his Progress Report Book couple of days ago and I forgot to record it in the blog.

Z is doing very well in school. The other day when I spoke to his Principal, who is his teacher too, she complimented that Z is very keen in learning, his handwriting is very neat and he is very focus. I told her that Z always to look forward to doing the class enrichment book. One of the things he likes to do is Creative Writing. I am actually quite surprised that teacher already started teaching them this.

What surprises me was teacher rated him A (Very Good) for 'possess leadership qualities'. This is something new about my boy. Generally, he did very well for this semester except his Chinese. He needs help to 'articulate thoughts in complete sentences' and 'to relate pics and its contents'. We need to put in more efforts with his Chinese.

Remarks from teacher:

Z is a bright and quiet boy. He is eager to learn, expressive and enjoys all classroom activities.

Conduct: Excellent.

Well done my boy! Mommy is very happy to know that you are enjoying school.

2 comments:

blurblur said...

So glad to know that Z is doing so well in school!! Well done!! :)

Angeline said...

that is an over-the-moon report!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies