Monday, June 15, 2009

Holiday Workshop Day 1 - Health Zone

LZdaddy left this morning and he will not be back till 10 days later so I signed LZ up for a 5 days holiday programme. It is a Chinese Language Building Workshop with fun outings. Better keep them busy otherwise they will turn the house upsidedown. Hehehe.....

I signed them for this programme with Rachel, Charmaine & Janice. I hope the girls will be able to maintain this wonderful friendships, they have known each other since nursery days.

As for Z, he didn't have any friends with him but I was told that he will be able to join jiejie at times. I know my boy will be able to cope well even on his own now that he is older.

L with Rachel & Charmaine

For Day 1, they went to the Health Zone, for more info on what they did there can be found HERE.
L's group pic. She is in the front row, 3rd from left. Aiyo... See how my girl stand, must be different from others.

Z's group pic. He is in the front row, 1st from the right.


0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies