Sunday, June 28, 2009

Is It Yummy?

Is it tasty, my little Beanie?

Apart from putting his drumlets into his mouth, Beanie puts anything he is holding into his mouth! He played with this for a long time today while L & Z were watching TV. It was the remote control for his musical mobile.

I was trying to record it but I think he was distracted by my hp and perhaps tired of it. I was thinking of not posting this 1st video here but I can't resist it when he looked so cute.

It pays off to wait for a little while longer! He started playing with it again. He looked so serious hor?

4 comments:

Angie said...

i am sure it is yummy yummy n delicious! wait till you try your mommy's bento!!!

mIcHe said...

he is teething real soon i guess. :)

Lydia said...

this toy looks kinda difficult to mouth... but he really loves it, haha!

blurblur said...

how I miss this stage...simply too adorable!! :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies