Tuesday, June 23, 2009

LZ @ Ice-Skating


Michelle and I arranged for our kids to go ice skating today! I didn't tell my babies till we were about to go. They were excited when they found out and they talked non-stop with Rachel & Charmaine. It was cold but not to the extend that we need jackets. We mommies wore only t-shirts. As they were putting on their skates, both were giggling all the way. I was so happy to see them like this! I should have taken pics of them at that time.

I was a little worried for Z coz it was his very first time putting on a pair of skates (any kind) and he has injured his both arm before. If I have told LZdaddy earlier, I think he would stop me. But I know my boy wanted to try and I told myself must be extra careful with him.

Michelle and I hold to to Z for the 1st round and subsequently, he was much better though he still need to hold on to the bar. Z was good! He listened to my advice. I told him whenever he thinks that he is going to fall, he should lean forward and slow down. You can see it in the video right below. That's why the number of times he fell was less than L.

Here's another video of Z. Sweet Rachel once a while skate by to check if Z was ok. I was able to record him more but not my princess coz she was skating too fast for me to do that.


I was so worried when I see the way L skate, aiyo.... she was so reckless! I admired her courage, she 's not afraid at all but not the way she skate. Many times I was in cold sweat when I see her fall. At times she didn't want to use the bar but I advise her to use it coz it hurt to see her fall so many times. In the video (below), you can see how she fell and towards the end of the video you will see Z fell too. I love her cheerfulness! Fell down so many times yet so HAPPY!



I was so glad I have a helper! without a helper there to look after ZJ, I won't be able to skate with my 2 older babies. ZJ slept most of the times and my helper didn't have to carry him often. I think he was enjoying the coolness, just like us.

After skating, we went for lunch at the foodcourt. Rachel & Charmaine came over to our house for a short while before Michelle brought the girls out for ice cream treats. What a wonderful day we had!

3 comments:

Oliveoylz said...

What a fun time at the skating rink...and ice cream somemore after that! Both kids must be smiling while sleeping that nite.

blurblur said...

it's indeed a fun outing!! :) I'm sure not only the kids enjoyed themselves, mummy had a good time too right? :)

3lilangels said...

'Cool' outing! The bar is a good idea for beginners. There's no such thing at the ice skating rink in KL. L's confidence is admirable.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies