Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A little Update On My Girl

Today my girl went to the school dental clinic to pull out another centre incisor, nurse just turned her tooth and it came out!  I think she was in shocked that she didn't have time to react. Hehehe... Anyway, she said it wasn't painful.

Photobucket
My sweet little girl has been very helpful.  Beanie was crying in the cot when I took my shower, so L talked and patted him to sleep.  I was surprised and at the same time feels great that she has the initiative to take care of him.  This happened not once but twice already!

For school, I would say that she is doing very well. She is actively involved in class activities that she is often chosen by teachers (English, Chinese, PE etc) to be group leader.  Sometimes I wonder if she is too kaypoh... She mentioned to me that her PE teacher asked if she want to be a STAR next year, that is to be one of the students on stage to lead Mass PE. Well, that will have to depends on her results.  If she does well of coz I will let her be.

One of the things I like about her school is that during music lessons, they can get to try out different Chinese music instruments. Recently she tried the RUAN (Chinese instrument) and her teacher praised her and asked if she is interested in joining the Chinese Orchestra. She is keen.. Hmmm... That I will have to think about it. I worried she may not have time for her studies as they train 2 times a week.  If they are takes part in competition, they train more often. That's why the school Chinese Orchestra often gets awards. I may let her join if it doesn't effect her studies coz one of the perks is that they get is to travel overseas to perform.  It is a good exposure for her.  Will think about it...

There are times that she makes me so mad with her and times that she makes me laugh and touched.  Whichever it is, she will always be my little princess.  I hope she will continue to be happy and work hard on her studies.  Sweetie, mommy wants you to remember that and I love you always..

5 comments:

blurblur said...

Jane, she's such a sweet and sensible girl, you've definitely brought her up well! And I think it's good that she's gain so much exposure in school!! Don't worry about her school work (though I know it's easier said than done. :P) I'm sure she'll learn to strike a balance!:)

Aces Family said...

Hi LZmommy,

L has always been a good & sensible daughter and jie jie. If you think she can balance her school work & CCA, do encourage her to join. I am always for CCA..hee : P

cheers.
astee

Rachel said...

she is indeed a very likeable girl. You brought her up well :)

Lydia said...

I was in the school Chinese Orchestra, I played the Er-hu.. the competition was good exposure! Just be prepared to play all those chinese songs, hehe :P

She patted ZJ to sleep? Wow~

Karmeleon said...

haha - 2x a week is nothing! When my kids were in pri school SYF, I recall it was every early morning plus 3 afternoons a week.

My boy in recent SYF was doing 4 afternoons a week plus 2 early morning practices. Really many hours.

For choir for my eldest, early mornings included morning runs to build their stamina and lungs!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies