Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Videos of Beanie @ 6 Months

Beanie enjoys his teething biscuit. Having it while Z & I have our lunch. He was the one moving the chair back & forth, he placed his feet on table side to do that.
Please excuse the noise behind the scene, my helper trying to tear down my house! 


He tries to tuck in his knees to crawl position.

I think always post pics or videos of Beanie smiling, laughing or having fun.. This time, decided to post a video of him grouchy. He just had his dinner and didn't want to sit in the seat anymore and wanted me to bf him so he can sleep. But I was still having my dinner so he had to stay there for a while. Oh! Can you spot his baby tooth?

5 comments:

Oliveoylz said...

Beanie is so cute and lovable. He really enjoys his teething bicky....smiling occasionally! Oh yes, I can spot his pearly whites in the last video.

mIcHe said...

he smiles even when he is grouchy! :D

Blessed mum said...

Beanie is so adorable! So cute!!!

blurblur said...

He looks so cute even when he is grouchy..hehe..and yes, I saw his tooth!! :)

Lydia said...

He's going to crawl in no time! So cute! Hey, his grouchiness is considered quite "gentle" compared to all my babies, hehe :P

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies