Tuesday, September 08, 2009

BFF



BFF, that is Best Friend Forever!  These 2 princesses are soooo adorable!  Rachel & L give each other pet names that only they can call each other that.  They share secret that when I asked L, she just giggled and will not tell me anything unless I probe further.  They were so happy that they don't have enrichment lessons today, unlike their younger siblings.  They had fun yakking away just like us.  Running around, playing hide & seek etc.... 

It has been some times since Michelle and I meet for coffee and we MISSED it!  I was so happy that we were able to meet again today, with our 2 BFF, Baby Ryan & Beanie.  I remembered Michelle once sent me a pic of her drink at the cafe and a message "Same drink, same place.  But its just taste different without u here :)" Awww..... I was very touched... It immediately brought a smile to my face.  LZdaddy saw my expression and teased me "Why?  Your lover sent you sms huh? Why so happy?" Hahaha....  I missed our iced peach tea & brownies too! When both of us were pregnant together, we had brownie almost every week. So sinful right?  We talked about anything and Michelle is definitely a very good listener and adviser.

The girls are in different school and maybe we may not be able to enroll them in same classes next year, I hope we mommies & our girls will be able to meet during school holidays or any time when we are free or we are just a phone call away.  BFF, not only for the girls but for us too, Michelle.

*Sorry Michelle, I can't resist mentioning about the sms.*

4 comments:

Blessed mum said...

I can't believe you still remember the exact words i used! Really, I meant every single word i said. *wink*

yes, i really hope too, not only BFF for the girls but for us and our 2 new additions too :)

Angeline said...

Known you two for so long through blogging, your love for each other is felt through the way you write about one another...
Its too obvious to miss...
*smile*

Angie said...

great friends make the food and coffee better!

blurblur said...

It's great to have friends who share and grow together...:)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies