Saturday, September 12, 2009

September School Holiday..

This school holiday surprisingly passes very fast!  Besides going for the regular classes, L did her online lessons (school) and some revision since exams is round the corner. Z did his holiday homework too.  That doesn't mean it was a all work and no play.

LZ attended a Mooncake Making workshop and we baked cookies at home.  They finished all the cookies in 2 days!  They were also busied with their Facebook games, like Pet Society, Country Story etc... At times, I had to let them used my imac too before they start 'fighting'  for their own computer. 

I brought 3 of them out for shopping, without my helper.  I thoroughly enjoyed my time alone with them.  I yet to try having meals out alone with them.  Maybe one day I should try that.

LZdaddy was back in time to spent a day with them during this school holiday.  We thought he would only be back on weekend but he came back on earlier! He brought them out for breakfast, movies (G-Force) and arcade games.

Now I'm looking forward to the December holiday!  A long break for them as well as for me.

1 comments:

blurblur said...

looks like a wonderful school holiday well spent! :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies