Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Ballet - Open House

L's ballet teacher invited all parents for the open house.  It is an opportunity for us to see how the new teacher handle the girls and also to have a peek at their exam dance.  Her exam will be  less than half year later but the preparation starts way before that and they have extra lesson every week just for that.

LZdaddy was very sweet to take care of the boys so that I can spend time with L and watch her 'performance'.  I was happily recording the lesson when I realised that my hp battery was very low and it 'died'  shortly after.  Aggrrhhhh!  Yet to record her exam piece and the hp died!  I always like to record it down coz I love watching her dance, so graceful and lady-like., unlike the true L Hahaha....  Truth is so that she can watch it after her lesson, which she enjoys doing.  Watching her dance also brought back memories of myself learning ballet when I was young....

Here's the video (she is the tallest girl in the class, just in case you guys wondering which one is her) :

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies