Sunday, November 01, 2009

Halloween, My Birthday

Finally L exams is over this week and we can celebrate LZdaddy's birthday(belated) & mine.  After swimming lesson, LZdaddy & L went to look for pressies and also to spend some time alone.  L said it was not fair that Z got to choose daddy's present last week and so she got to choose presents for me now.

My lovely girl choose a soft toy for me, a dog.  She knew that I still miss Princey.... Yes, I still miss him very much.... I still cry whenever I think of him... I told myself I am not going to get another pet dog again... That's why my sweet little girl got me a dog soft toy.  LZ also each made a card for me and I have another present which I need to choose.  Yeah!


In the evening, we had buffet at Conrade Hotel, one of our favourite buffet place.  Dinner was great!  There were a plenty of oysters that night!  From Canada, Australia....  I can't remembered how many oyster I took. Another sinful stuffs that I took was pralines & cheese.  Gosh!  They were quite a few to choose from...  Unlike daddy,  I totally let myself go! I think I have put on a few kilos in a night!  Hahaha....

LZ were well behaved and enjoyed taking their own food.  L took lots of mussels and she declared mussels is her favourite food.  Z didn't eat as much, he is still coughing a little.  We allowed him to have a little ice-cream and that cheered him up.
Beanie was fantastic too!  He probably knew it is mommy's birthday.. Hehehe...  He ate his dinner (brought from home) and ate bread after that.  He had very good appetite tonight. One thing I didn't like was the baby chair, it wasn't very comfy for him (no cushion).  I was glad I brought his pram along.  He stayed in the pram when daddy gave him watermelon.  Less than half hour later, he fell asleep.  How long were we at the restaurant?  3 hours!  When Beanie was younger, we could never spend so much time in a restaurant!


 LZdaddy & L chose this cake for me.  My presents from LZfamily, a soft toy (hidden behind the cards). The white card from L and blue from Z.  He made my card so special!  Z made a slot so that the little submarine can move!  3 flowers represents my 3 babies and the yummy cake.  Family pic not well taken coz my helper doesn't know how to focus it and all of us were extremely tired, none was smiling except me....

This year, my birthday is different from the others... I am a mother of 3! Happy Birthday to me! My wish? To shed of the weight I put on during my pregnancy...

4 comments:

sunshinensunflower said...

Hi Jane, Happy Belated Birthday ;-)

Maybe when Bennie is older, we can go gym together. There is one at Marine Parade CC.

Ha... I'm still trying to shed mine too, but need lots of self-discipline cz' I love food. Total glutton , me. Hee.

Aces Family said...

HI LZMommy,

Such a wonderful birthday celebration with you darlings, you must be the happiest wife/mommy. : )

Don't worry abt the weights too much, with Beanie learning to walk & run soon, u will have the chance to lose it all...: )

cheers,astee

blurblur said...

That was indeed a very wonderful celebration you had!! Nothing beats spending your birthday with your loved ones right? Aww...I LOVE oysters too!!! Your LZ are so sweet to made a card each for you! :)

Angie said...

oh dear! i am so late!!! happy (very) belated birthday~!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies