Saturday, December 12, 2009

Pic Of My Birthday Babies

My Princess L turns 8 & My Handsome Z turns 6 today! Can't believe my babies is already that big and I am so old!  Hahaha....


L is my sweet little princess who always help me look after her baby brother and whenever I need her. I will never forget there were times when I am upset, she sensed it and give me a shoulder to cry on or listen to me.

I love those times we spent together talking about girly stuffs and I hope soon we will be able to spend more time doing things together...


My handsome little Rascal Z is also always there for me too! He will pat on my shoulder or back when I cried or when I just want a hug... He said he is the little man in the house whenever LZdaddy travels overseas. He has to take care of us, especially me!

AND he is a sweet talker! He always melt my heart with his words. For instance today,

I told him: Sorry baby, this year your birthday we can't go to places that you guys wish to go...
Z: It's ok mommy, what most important is we spend time together as a family.

Happy Birthday my Babies!  

Updates on their birthday outing will be on the next post!

1 comments:

Angeline said...

You have Awesome kids dear!
You do.

I know this is super late, still I wanna say "Happy Birthday L & Z!"

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies