Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It Used To Be Mine....

This t-shirt used to be mine... I was that skinny then and now... Haiz...

I bought this Planet Hollywood kids size t-shirt years ago from New York... Back then, it was a fashion (among my colleagues) to buy from different countries.  I gave away all of it except this one, hoping that one day I will be able to wear it again... I guess that day will never come... Me too fat liao...

I can't remember how this t-shirt surface again and I decided to let L try it.  It fit her perfectly!  We were so thrilled that she can wear my t-shirt!  Now I don't have to give away this t-shirt and gonna see if I have more of this kids t-shirt in my wardrobe.

4 comments:

Blessed mum said...

hahaha..high 5! my girls are wearing some of my "old" clothes too!

Blessed mum said...

hahaha..high 5! my girls are wearing some of my "old" clothes too!

Angeline said...

Cool!
Very soon, you two can buy same kind of t-shirt and be 'sisters' for a day! *wink*

Princess Geraldine's mummy said...

she looks so pretty in your t-shirt...so good to have a daughter, right?!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies