Saturday, January 16, 2010

Thank You!

 I finally received my travel voucher from Dumex today!  Yippee!  I only received it today coz the staff was very sweet to know that I don't intend to go holiday so soon and the voucher may expired before I decide to go. 

LZDADDY, FAMILY MEMBERS, NIECES, NEPHEWS, COUSINS, FRIENDS, DADDY'S FRIENDS, MY BLOGGING FRIENDS, NUFFNANG! (Why Nuffnang?  Coz without them nominating me, I will not be in the contest). AND READERS (some who have been silently reading my kids' blog), THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORTS AND VOTES!



I would also like to congratulate my 'blogger twins', Astee for winning the Top Voters' prize!


If you are interested in my interview with Dumex, you can read about it HERE.

*Astee, sorry I didn't get to meet you personally coz they delivered the voucher to my house.* 

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies