Saturday, June 26, 2010

Prawning Fun

Before the start of a new school term, we decided to have a little more fun.  We went prawning!  LZdaddy brought our 2 older babies for prawning a few times without Beanie & me... *SOB*  So when he suggested all of us go for prawning today, I was more excited than LZHehe...

While LZ were prawning with LZdaddy, Beanie & I went  to look at fishes and see how the little kids did longkang fishing.  He was very excited!  My babies also had fun on the swing that was at the farm.  It brought back memories of how much I enjoyed it too when I was a kid....

As usual after prawning, we barbecued the prawns there and headed to Pasir Ris Park for a seaside dinner.  We had a wonderful day!

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies