Thursday, July 08, 2010

Bento #205 - Lunch

In the box: Bulgogi, bacon with asparagus, grapes & rice.

Recently bought a bottle of bulgogi sauce and decided to try it out.  Not too bad, looks like I have another choice when comes to preparing a quick meal.

Yes, another messy bento  for my girl again.  My new helper can't cook at all, not even simple stir fry vegetables.  She was supposed to have been trained by my relative for the past 1 month+... Haiz... So I have to teach her from scratch and she is driving me crazy coz she puts soya sauce for every dishes!  Even without my instruction... At times, I have to throw away what is cooked coz it is too salty.  For instance, Beanie's steamed vegetables.

  忍!!!

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies