Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Beanie @ 20 Months Old


I realised I hardly update the words he is able to say since his first words. At 20 months, we have taught him to use words like pleee (please) and (谢谢/thank you), he doesn't know when to use it but we often tell him to say it when he needs to. He likes to repeat after me and that makes it easier for me to teach him. Whenever he is able say it, we praise him and even if he can't say it well, we still praise him and repeat the words to him. He will say the words again and again till he thinks it is enough. Think he is a keen learner.


@ 20 Months Old:

♥  he is still very much into iphone.  He knows where his games are and knows where to find his favourite videos in youtube (I've added them to favourites)
*27th Sep2010*

♥ He enjoys slotting coins into this piggy bank.  If he sees any coins around, he slot them in.
 *12th Oct 2010*

♥  One of his favourites past time is taking out the tank engine and putting them back. He does this many times a day.
*21st Oct2010*

♥  He prefers to sit on to chair for his snacks.  So nowadays, he uses his highchair only during meal time.
*22nd Oct 2010*

♥ First time saw him napping like this! Isn't he cute? I wonder how he folds the mattress like this...
*25th Oct 2010*

Note: Been so busy 'studying' with my older ones that I forgot to take pics of Beanie on the day he turned 20 months old and it happened to be daddy's birthday.

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies